GWO charges training providers as follows
1) An annual licence fee of €650
2) A record upload fee (see explanation below)
These charges cover the operation and maintenance of WINDA, while supporting the entire GWO certification framework and governance system.
- When you deliver a GWO course (module), a record of the training must be uploaded to WINDA. The fee for this transaction is calculated according to the United Nations Human Development Index on an individual country-by-country basis.
- The price for uploading a record to WINDA ranges from approximately €5.50 to €9.50 for each module. WINDA automatically calculates the fee according to each training provider's registered location. Click here for a price list for WINDA Credits.
- For example, if a training provider is based in the United States of America, the 2020 WINDA Upload fee is €9.20 per module. 3 x GWO modules (eg Working at Height, First Aid and Manual Handling), would result in a cost of 3 x €9.20 = €27.60