WINDA is the Global Wind Organisations' database for training records. It is a global database where all records of GWO certified training that have been performed by a GWO certified Training Provider will be uploaded.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a WINDA ID?
- How can I purchase credits?
- Can I move credits around to different Training Provider accounts?
- Why can't I see my training records in WINDA?
- I haven't received my registration email with the activation link?
- My company operates more than one site for GWO training. Do I have to make an account for each site?
- Problems when registering?
- What is WINDA?