The email with the activation link is sent out immediately after registration. Some spam filters sort the activation email out and some email clients have a clutter folder which the email can also end up in. Please check your spam folder or clutter folder.
Articles in this section
- I have lost my WINDA ID
- How do I get a WINDA ID?
- What is a WINDA ID?
- Why are my training records not showing in WINDA?
- How do I change my WINDA password?
- How do I find my WINDA ID?
- Is there a minimum age for participating in GWO training?
- How do I change my WINDA email address?
- How do I delete my WINDA profile?
- How do I change my name in WINDA?