In order to be listed as an official GWO Training Provider and appear on our map, your Certification Body must send a copy / scan of your GWO certificate along with additional information as described in the Criteria for Certification Bodies. Additionaly, Training Providers are subject to an annual licesing fee to GWO which is a requirement for being displayed on the map, rights to use the GWO logo and access to WINDA.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of becoming a Global Wind Organisation certified training provider?
- Are WINDA credits refundable?
- How do I revoke one or several incorrect training records in WINDA?
- How do I access data from WINDA?
- How do I change an incorrect record in WINDA?
- What is gap training?
- How can I purchase credits?
- Can I move credits around to different Training Provider accounts?
- My company operates more than one site for GWO training. Do I have to make an account for each site?
- When do we have to use an updated version of a GWO standard or criteria?