While there is no intention from GWO to pursue that route, this can be done in the case of significant and repetitive deviations in regards completion guidelines provided (5.3.1, Requirements for Certification Bodies Version 10).
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to include photos in the GWO Audit Report?
- Will GWO use the quality assessment process for data mining purposes?
- In the case Best Practices are identified through the audit, where can these be recorded in the GWO Audit Report?
- Is there an option for GWO to withdraw the qualification of an auditor based on the quality assessment process conducted?
- Can an audit requested to be done again based on the quality assessment?
- Will the audit reports be assessed by GWO?
- Is there an expectation that the GWO Audit Report is updated aligned with the last version of the Requirements for Training Providers and the Requirements for Certification Bodies?
- Can Stage 1 audits be done remotely?
- Is a specific format required for the audit plan?
- If I am doing a multisite audit and the same modules are audited for various training sites, how can I refer to this in Section 5- Training Assessment?
Article is closed for comments.