Yes, that is a key reason why this GWO Audit Report is being launched. Data mining will be conducted in regards assessment findings (among other parameters), and this will allow an improvement process which will benefit our network of Training Providers. The auditor assessment in regards taxonomy or use of equipment will also be circulated to the GWO Training Committee for improvement purposes.
Articles in this section
- What qualifications are expected of a Certification Body?
- Is it possible to include photos in the GWO Audit Report?
- Will GWO use the quality assessment process for data mining purposes?
- In the case Best Practices are identified through the audit, where can these be recorded in the GWO Audit Report?
- Is there an option for GWO to withdraw the qualification of an auditor based on the quality assessment process conducted?
- Can an audit requested to be done again based on the quality assessment?
- Will the audit reports be assessed by GWO?
- Is there an expectation that the GWO Audit Report is updated aligned with the last version of the Requirements for Training Providers and the Requirements for Certification Bodies?
- In case an audit was conducted prior 1st May 2021 and the training provider is pending to send evidences to consider closure of any non-conformity, must the GWO Audit Report be used?
- Can Stage 1 audits be done remotely?