Yes, in the case significant deviations are found (6.9.7, Requirements for Certification Bodies Version 10).
Articles in this section
- What qualifications are expected of a Certification Body?
- Is it possible to include photos in the GWO Audit Report?
- Will GWO use the quality assessment process for data mining purposes?
- In the case Best Practices are identified through the audit, where can these be recorded in the GWO Audit Report?
- Is there an option for GWO to withdraw the qualification of an auditor based on the quality assessment process conducted?
- Can an audit requested to be done again based on the quality assessment?
- Will the audit reports be assessed by GWO?
- Is there an expectation that the GWO Audit Report is updated aligned with the last version of the Requirements for Training Providers and the Requirements for Certification Bodies?
- Can Stage 1 audits be done remotely?
- Is a specific format required for the audit plan?