Yes. For example, a GWO Training provider/company operating more than one site can enter the same award twice, but please note the entries will be considered as separate and thus you will be competing against yourselves! If you would like to enter two separate teams from one training center, they will also compete against one another. For example, you may have a team that delivers Basic Technical Training and another that delivers Advanced Rescue. The category is meant to be flexible, so if you are struggling to decide, get in touch and we will help you out.
Articles in this section
- When will we find out if we are shortlisted for a GWO Safety & Training Award?
- When is the deadline to submit my entry to the GWO Safety & Training Awards 2021?
- Will there be an online ceremony for the GWO Safety & Training Awards 2021?
- What supporting material should I provide?
- How much should I write on the award entry submission?
- When do the GWO Safety & Training Awards 2021 take place?
- I cannot complete my submission for the Safety and Training Awards.
- Which Training Team of the Year category will I be entered into?
- Who can enter the GWO Safety & Training Awards?
- Can we create more than one submission for a category?