Training Team of the Year has three main variations: Regional, Global (size based) and Newcomer. If your GWO training centre is based in the United States, you will be placed into the 'Americas' group. If you win, come runner up or highly commended in this category, you will be entered into the global section which is based on the size of your operation - calculated by the number of uploads to WINDA, your training centre completed in 2019. For details on this number, check out our annual report from 2019 which includes every training provider's numbers https://www.globalwindsafety.org/statistics/gwo-annual-report-2019. The Newcomer category is for training providers who certified after the 1st January 2019.
Articles in this section
- When will we find out if we are shortlisted for a GWO Safety & Training Award?
- When is the deadline to submit my entry to the GWO Safety & Training Awards 2021?
- Will there be an online ceremony for the GWO Safety & Training Awards 2021?
- What supporting material should I provide?
- How much should I write on the award entry submission?
- When do the GWO Safety & Training Awards 2021 take place?
- I cannot complete my submission for the Safety and Training Awards.
- Which Training Team of the Year category will I be entered into?
- Who can enter the GWO Safety & Training Awards?
- Can we create more than one submission for a category?