A good award entry always includes some supporting material. You can't expect the judges to rely on your word alone if you tell us 'our clients love us'. It is much more helpful if you have a document that proves your clients appreciate your work. But it's not just about endorsement. If you have created a unique method of delivering training, it will be really helpful if you can provide the judges with some evidence of how it works and what the benefits are? Did you achieve improvements in learning? How did you measure them? Documentation is really helpful.
Articles in this section
- When will we find out if we are shortlisted for a GWO Safety & Training Award?
- When is the deadline to submit my entry to the GWO Safety & Training Awards 2021?
- Will there be an online ceremony for the GWO Safety & Training Awards 2021?
- What supporting material should I provide?
- How much should I write on the award entry submission?
- When do the GWO Safety & Training Awards 2021 take place?
- I cannot complete my submission for the Safety and Training Awards.
- Which Training Team of the Year category will I be entered into?
- Who can enter the GWO Safety & Training Awards?
- Can we create more than one submission for a category?