Please reference the below guide when experiencing an issue or error while uploading bulk training records:
The file cannot be submitted or uploaded to WINDA:
- Check the date format - Dates must be formatted YYYY-MM-DD
- Check the column headers – Always use the same column headers as the instructions or template downloaded from WINDA. The correct headers are:
Course Completion Date (YYYY-MM-DD)
Previous Course Valid Until Date (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Check the WINDA IDs – An extra or missing letter, number, or space can cause the upload to fail. The correct format is 2 letters, 6 numbers, and 2 letters for the participant’s initials, a numerical value and the country code, ex: AB123456XY. You can use the “Search Training Record” function on WINDA to help find an invalid WINDA ID
The file can be uploaded to WINDA, but there are error records:
- Errors can be reviewed by downloading the error report from the draft upload page
- An error reading “Not Accredited for Course” could mean that there is a typo in the chosen Facility Type. This field is case sensitive. Acceptable inputs are:
- FIXED Training Facility
- MOBILE Training Facility
- ONSITE Training Facility
- Digital Learning
- An error reading “Not Accredited for Course” can also mean that the chosen course or facility type chosen is not on the list of accredited modules.
- Other errors include messages about WINDA ID, Date Format, or the date selected for a refresher course. Review the related data to correct it.